Monday, June 4, 2012

Ben's 1st Birthday by Benjamin Kevin


Hello!  Benjamin here!  Guess what, my 1st birthday was May 17th! I had a great day and wanted to share it with all of you!

I got to do all of my favorite things!

I woke up early and hung out in my mom and dads room for a while. 

Then I got to open my birthday present from my Grammy and G-Pa.



It was a water table I get to play with outside!  I love it!

Then I got to drink some juice!  


I got into mom's tupperware.  She says this is why she never organizes it.


I took my shirt off.


I terrorized my sister.


Mom made me banana and chocolate chip pancakes!


O man! They were delicious!


Then I got my first bath of the day.  And Natalie joined me.




Mom let me set up my new toy (without the water ...  gee she's so stingy) and I got to try it out.


Mom and Dad made dinner for me ... we had yummy BBQ and a great cake!



Grandma Red and Papa came over too!


During dinner I pushed some chairs around.  I am getting so close to walking!


And Dad and I made some funny faces together.


Then I think Mom lost her mind cause she gave me a whole piece of cake!  I demolished it!




Then I opened some presents from Grandma Red and Papa.




I got a ball, swim shorts, and a cool puppet iguana. 

It was a great birthday and I can't wait to turn 2!













2 comments:

Afton LeSueur said...

What about the pirate party????

Desirae said...

That was the Saturday after.... those are going up today!