Monday, June 4, 2012

Natalie's 1st Gymnastic Recital by Natalie Sandra

Hi!  It's Natalie ... I wanted to tell you all about my gymnastic recital I had on May 19th.

I have been taking gymnastics with my mom for about a year.  I love it and I am really good at jumping on the trampoline, summersaults, swinging on the rings, climbing the ladder and playing in the foam pit. 

I have so much fun and really like my coach Andrew.  He is teaching me cartwheels now.  

Anyway, we had our first recital where I got to show off everything I have learned.  

I got to wear this awesome leotard too!  Daddy said I looked so pretty.




When we got there, Grandma Red and Papa surprised me by coming to watch me.

Before anything started they had all the kids get together and warm-up.



I love being up front!


This is my coach Andrew!  He's great but he broke his leg playing basketball two weeks before the performance.  But I am so glad he was there to watch me!


Me and my friend Ava getting ready for opening ceremonies.


Opening ceremonies!  There were even torches like at the Olympics!


Waiting for my turn.


Here we go!


Summersault


The balance beam


First place!!



I had so much fun!  Can't wait for my next recital!






No comments: