Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Memorial Day 2012

It was only 84 degrees on Memorial Day this year ... so I thought I would take the kids on a hike.  We called our friends Jenny and Kenny and took them with us.







It was about at this point (5 min into the 'hike') that Kenny and Natalie decided it was too hot to walk.  We dragged them a little further so we could see some more cactus.  



There was some blooming saguaro.

Benjamin even got tired of his comfortable place hanging off my shoulders and wanted to be carried normally.



I also dropped his hat in the garage on our way out the door so I took his shirt off at one point to keep his head protected on the way back to the car.  

Once we got to the car the kids were much happier.  Well Natalie was.



Come on Kenny give us a smile.  Didn't you have a lot of fun?


Okay maybe a little bit of fun. :)


Benjamin rockin' the shirtless look.

Happy Memorial Day!

No comments: