Thursday, March 29, 2012

Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids...

Today Natalie, Benjamin and myself embark on possibly the scariest thing I can image ... an airplane ride to Idaho WITHOUT Kevin. I am absolutely terrified. Terrified that security will take away the kid's snacks, or Ben's milk, or that one or both my kids will cry the whole time.

But it will be okay.
There will be someone nice on the plane to help me out, right?

I'll let you know.

Here's my point. In order to help prevent any breakdowns I thought I would give Natalie a lesson on airplanes. She already loves airplanes and helicopters and is always pointing them out. So we colored some pictures of planes, pretended we were planes, played an airplane matching game, then we had a picnic on the roof of the car at the runway and watched the planes land.

It was fun, but after about two planes Natalie said it was time to go. It was hot and they got pooped out fast ... see ...





1 comment:

Afton LeSueur said...

You are a good momma! I hope they were good for on the plane!