Thursday, April 5, 2012

Country Roads

I know you have been waiting on pins and needles to hear how the plane ride went. Well, I learned to have a little more faith in my sweet children. They were angels. Natalie only needed two trips to the airplane bathroom (one of which was a false alarm), Ben fell asleep half way through the flight with out a fight and Natalie started sharing her treats with the cute young man next to us. So I am excited for our next plane trip, which is in June. It should be great!

We spent all weekend with my family. We took tons of pictures and had tons of fun. Here are the highlights.





We had so much fun with Grammy, G-Paw, Aunt Emily, Uncle Tyson and Aunt Meg! We LOVE you all!



2 comments:

Afton LeSueur said...

I'm so glad it went well! Your kids are angels. I wish I got to see your sisters once in a while!

SmplyMeg said...

I am a man baby and I am secure with my flower headband! Oh Ben is sooooo daring.....

Aunt Meg