Sunday, March 25, 2012

New Projects

I have been accused of being a serial project starter. I actually promised my mom after Christmas that I wouldn't take on any new projects. Well, I took two new projects on. BUT one is done and the other is 2/3 the way there ... so now I can get back to all my unfinished work from last year *sheepish*. Here they are ... tell me what you think.

So ... Natalie was needing extra space for all the preschool supplies and books we are accumulating so I found these awesome bookshelves on Craiglist for $45

















And turned them into this ....

















Hey! If I can do it ...

My second project was redecorating the dealership! I was so honored that the Underwood/Painter men trusted me with this responsibility. Here are the main things that I did (repainted and totally decorated the main showroom and second finance office/spare office). I still have some odds and ends to finish up but this is pretty much the finished product.
These are just the afters. Kevin has the before's on his work computer.













Second finance office/spare office














Main showroom
I had so much fun doing this!






No comments: