Monday, March 5, 2012

School Days

Two weeks ago, Natalie and I started Preschool. We had so much fun learning together, and it really brought us closer together.

We painted,

learned about apples,



the color red, the letter 'A', and the number one.


We also played with BUBBLES and climbed the lemon tree (which is called the apple tree after all the lessons on apples...),


and learned how special our bodies are.



After the first day of school, when Natalie was getting ready to take a nap, she looked at me and said .... 'fun day!' I melted.


And of course .... Benjamin was there too.



I realized after the third day that I was grossly under prepared. I am working hard to get ready and hopefully next week we will be able to start back up again.

2 comments:

Emazing said...

I love your blog...makes me happy. -Boo

Sideburns883 said...

I love this section so much.