Sunday, March 25, 2012

iDoctor

Our computer was sent out to be repaired ... this is what you missed from two weeks ago....

We took a trip to the zoo with the Underwood/Painter clan. Natalie's favorite part was the pond with the fish. Next time I'll just take her to the park across the street.

Natalie and the baby orangutan.

Cousins Paige & Lizzie













Natalie with cousin Wendi and her friend Hannah


Here is the pond with the fish and a turtle!!














My beautiful Benjamin and Natalie!

































Pretty soon we found the little kids area and Natalie couldn't get enough of the slide.
I had to literally pull her away.


























We had so much fun!!

1 comment:

Rach and Clark said...

HI Desirae! This is Rachel Tobler. I am so happy you guys have a blog so that I can see your beautiful children grow! I hope you all are doing great. From the looks of things, you are :)